Are Dacast Annual Live Streaming Pricing Plans Prepaid?
Table of Contents
Yes, annual plans have a steep discount versus the same plan on a monthly schedule. This discount is provided because the plan is prepaid.
Live Streaming Pricing Plans: Monthly vs Annual Billing
For example, a Scale live streaming pricing plan has a $250 a month-to-month cost. It’s an annual cost is $188 a month, but requires prepaying for 12 months for a total cost of $2256, a savings of 25%.
Note that our prices are also indicated in EURO and British Pounds, so you can pay in the currency of your choice.
Any questions on our pricing plans or do you want to learn more about Dacast? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Dacast Pricing: How Much Does it Cost to Use the Video Platform?
- How do I Buy a Monthly Plan Instead of an Annual Plan?
- Live Streaming Pricing: The Cost of Broadcasting Live Events
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?