Yes, annual plans have a steep discount versus the same plan on a monthly schedule. This discount is provided because the plan is prepaid.
Live Streaming Pricing Plans: Monthly vs Annual Billing
For example, a Scale live streaming pricing plan has a $250 a month-to-month cost. It’s an annual cost is $188 a month, but requires prepaying for 12 months for a total cost of $2256, a savings of 25%.
Any questions on our pricing plans or do you want to learn more about Dacast? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Dacast Pricing: How Much Does it Cost to Use the Video Platform?
- How do I Buy a Monthly Plan Instead of an Annual Plan?
- Live Streaming Pricing: The Cost of Broadcasting Live Events
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?