How do I Buy a Monthly Plan Instead of an Annual Plan?
If you would prefer to pay month-to-month instead, this is easy to do (the Starter and Event plans are not offered month-to-month). Click the ‘Upgrade’ button at the top right corner of the page. Click the blue-button below the Monthly Plan (the Scale plan) you want to buy. Next select MONTHLY in the top BILLING drop-down menu under the ‘Scale’ plan:
Then, after clicking NEXT on your screen, you will be ready to buy at the month-to-month rate. Any questions on our pricing plans or do you want to learn more about Dacast? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Dacast Pricing: How Much Does it Cost to Use the Video Platform?
- Live Streaming Pricing: The Cost of Broadcasting Live Events
- Are Dacast Annual Live Streaming Pricing Plans Prepaid?
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?