Yes, you can monetize both live and on demand content over the Dacast platform. This applies to both audio and video.
Monetization Methods on Dacast
Dacast offers three different video monetization methods: AVOD, SVOD, and TVOD. Different users will find different methods more useful than others.
Here’s a brief overview of the three methods:
- AVOD is an ad-based video on demand, which means you make money by adding sponsored advertisements
- SVOD is a subscription-based video on demand, which means your viewers pay a subscription fee to access your content
- TVOD is a transactional video on demand, which is pay-per-view streaming
Which method you use to monetize video on demand content via Dacast will depend on the nature of your content, your goals, and your target audience.
Any questions or need help/access to this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What is Advanced VOD Video Hosting?
- What is Video On Demand? What does VOD stand for?
- How to Use VOD on Dacast: A Walkthrough
- How to Live Stream on Dacast: A Walkthrough
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting
- VOD Streaming: The Premier Content Delivery Strategy
- Build Your Own Video On Demand Platform