Unfortunately no. Based on Dacast’s new platform, we have also updated our pricing plans. We do, however, have one monthly plan option, which is our Scale plan. Apart from that, all other plans are billed annually.
The Scale plan has an option for $250/month monthly billing, apart of course from an annual billing option.
Note that our prices are also indicated in EURO and British Pounds, so you can pay in the currency of your choice.
Please refer to the Dacast live streaming pricing plans page for more info on the exact pricing and coverage per plan.
Any questions on our pricing plans or do you want to learn more about Dacast? Please contact us. Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Dacast Pricing: How Much Does it Cost to Use the Video Platform?
- How do I Buy a Monthly Plan Instead of an Annual Plan?
- Live Streaming Pricing: The Cost of Broadcasting Live Events
- What Happens When You Run Out of Video Bandwidth?
- Why Can’t I Create Another Channel After Purchasing Bandwidth?
- How Do I See My Remaining Bandwidth?
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Dacast
- Are There any Limitations on the Free Trial Accounts?
- Can I Remove the Dacast Logo on a Free Trial Account?
- How Do I Upgrade from a Free Trial to a Normal Account?
- What Do I Do if I Don’t Want to Keep My Free Dacast Account?
- Can I Stream Ad-Free with Dacast?