What are the Differences Between Plays, Impression and Unique Viewers?
When it comes to reading your Dacast analytics, it is important to pay attention to the difference between Plays, Impressions and Unique Viewers.
Here are the differences:
- Plays: Total clicks of the play button.
- Impressions: Number of times the video was loaded on to a webpage, even if the viewers did not click begin playback.
- Unique Viewers: Number of individual viewers who watched your videos, no matter how many times.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Viewership Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Video Analytics for Actionable Insights into VOD and Live Streaming
- Real-Time Analytics with your Live Streams
- How to Access and Read Revenue Analytics
- How to Link Google Analytics to Dacast Account
- Will Viewers be Prompted to Add a Promo Code if None is Set?