When it comes to reading your Dacast analytics, it is important to pay attention to the difference between Plays, Impressions and Unique Viewers.
Here are the differences:
- Plays: Total clicks of the play button.
- Impressions: Number of times the video was loaded on to a webpage, even if the viewers did not click begin playback.
- Unique Viewers: Number of individual viewers who watched your videos, no matter how many times.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Viewership Analytics: How to Read the Graphs
- Video Analytics for Actionable Insights into VOD and Live Streaming
- Real-Time Analytics with your Live Streams
- How to Access and Read Revenue Analytics
- How to Link Google Analytics to Dacast Account
- Will Viewers be Prompted to Add a Promo Code if None is Set?