Why Does it Say “dacast.com is now fullscreen” in Firefox?
A recent update in Firefox causes the browser to state the origin of the iframe as the source when going fullscreen.
So if you are using the iframe player and go full screen in Firefox, a message like this will appear:
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Using Embedded Players with Dacast Walkthrough
- How to Embed Video on Your Website
- Customize Video Player with Player API
- How Do I Embed on Google Sites via Dacast?
- How to Embed Live Streaming Video on Your Website
- Player API & Mobile SDKs Documentation on Dacast
- How to Embed Facebook Live Streams for Professionals
- How to Setup Live Streaming Video on Your Website
- Do You Provide Website Integration?