Dacast’s partnership with China allows us to deliver high-quality video hosting solutions in Mainland China.
The ICP 19031887 contract with China-based CDN services ensures fast delivery without buffering. Hosting Video on Demand in China in just a few clicks is a rarity in the online video industry. With multiple points of presence (PoPs) across the mainland, you gain access to 1.4 billion people behind the Great Firewall.
Serving video content in mainland China is available via our VOD hosting solution.
It is an add-on to existing plans rather than a plan in itself. With our current live streaming pricing plans, this feature will cost from $100, billed monthly, or $200 annually according to your plan.
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 30 days? Sign up today to get started.
- What Does VOD Stand For?
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting: A Comparison
- AVOD: Definitive Guide to Ad-Based Video on Demand
- SVOD: Everything You Need to Know About Subscription Video On Demand
- Pay-Per-View Streaming: The Basics of TVOD
- VOD Streaming: The Premier Content Delivery Strategy
- How to Build Your Video On Demand Platform
- Top 5 VOD Platforms for Online Video Hosting
- Building Your Video On Demand Platform
- How to Organize Dacast VOD Content in the New Back Office