You’re using our API and are having issues with it?
Step 1: have you double check the API documentation?
- Our documentation is automatically updated each time we improve our API.
- You can test each API call directly in the documentation. To do so, please enter your broadcaster ID (BID) and your API key using the following format: broadcaster ID_API key
Those information are available in your API section under your PREFERENCES section
Step 2: Did you know we had published 2 SDKs to help you using our API?
- SDK for php available here, documentation included: https://github.com/dacast/api-php
Step 3: If you are still having issues after investigating on our available tools and documentation, then we suggest you to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- “API issues” in the object of the email
- your API key
- the API call you made including the time when you tried it
- any response or error message you received
For faster response, please be advised not to include non API related issues in this email.